tagged me, and I'm short on time - rushing to get away for the long weekend, so you get a meme!
The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
1) What was I doing 10 years ago?
Living in Winter Hill, still living like a college student despite being 4 years out of college and being married for almost 2 years. Just a few months away from achieving my career goal of becoming a badass UNIX systems administrator.
2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order:
(its late in the day, so some of these are done already - hooray!)
- cutover a test environment to use a new cobol compiler environment (done!)
- document the above, because I'll forget how I did it if I wait til next week (done!)
- Pack up me and two kids so we're ready to leave for the Vineyard at 4:30 am tomorrow.
- Not succumb to exhaustion before I accomplish above goal.
- Get to bed as early as possible.
3) Snacks I enjoy:
chocolate, salt & black pepper potato chips, strawberry twizzlers
4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
- Retire from IT work.
- Start dyeing and spinning for fun and money, hopefully not needing the money would make it stay fun (?)
- Move somewhere - coastal Maine or perhaps Martha's Vineyard
- Renovate the house on the Vineyard.
5) Places I have lived:
South Shore of Mass., Somerville Mass, North Shore of Mass. Thats it.
6) 5 peeps I wanna know more about:
If you feel like playing along, I always love seeing people's responses, but I won't tag anyone!